- Patricia: She is a girl in the 11th grade who decides to give a 9th grader a chance on a date. She fears he is too immature for him.
- Rudy: He is a boy barely in the 9th grade going on his first date with an 11th grader. He needs money and needs to learn how to talk to a girl.
- Alex: He is Rudy's best friend and helps him with dating tips.
- Rudy's Mom: She is a very protective mother who isn't so sure about letting his son date an older women. She fears of losing her son.
- Rudy's Uncle: He is a middle aged man who helps Rudy out with money. He's usually there for his nephew.
- Lonely Old Man: He is a kind of depressed man who lost his wive a couple of years back. He is given advice to start dating again.
- Estela: She is a friend of Rudy's mom. She knows her from the hair salon they own. She's constantly nagging and complaining about being single.